So it has been a little crazy around here since Thanksgiving but we had a blast all week long. My sister and her family came into town for the week and we got to spend lots of time together doing some fun activities. I don’t want to write a long post but this is just to share some of the pictures and to see some of the activities we got to do. Here is a brief rundown of what we managed to fit in during the week:
- Saturday – Went to my cousin’s housewarming party and got to see the changes she has made since she bought it
- Sunday – Watched Amaluna Cirque du Soleil show which was amazing and even our nephews loved.
- Monday – Georgia Aquarium with the family and then our nephews having a sleepover with home made pizzas for dinner
- Tuesday – Andy and I took our nephews to Legoland by ourselves to give the rest of the family time to do other things. We also had dinner at my mom’s house with the whole family.
- Wednesday – We got to relax a little as the girls went to go shopping and the boys went to play some Lacrosse.
- Thursday – We hosted Thanksgiving for the first time. It was a little stressful making all the food but we had a blast doing it. After everyone went home we started the Christmas decorations!
- Friday – Had early Christmas with the family since we won’t see my sister’s family again this year. The women also did some crafting with our nephews to make some homemade ornaments. Then in the evening we went over to my aunts house to have dinner together again.
- Saturday – We only briefly saw family when we ate some leftovers for lunch.